Table of Contents
Information we collect
We collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us through any communication channel offered on this website, such as e-mail, contact form, comment, or social media. The personal information we may collect includes:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Any other information you choose to provide
Use of information
We use the information we collect exclusively for the following purposes:
- To respond to your inquiries. The lawful basis for this purpose is your consent.
- To improve your experience of this website. The lawful basis for this purpose is a legitimate interest. This website informs the users about the professional activities of Hans Lamecker. The collected information shall solely to be used to improve its presentation.
- To comply with legal obligations. The lawful basis for this purpose is legal obligation.
Sharing of information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and providing our services. These service providers are obligated to keep your information confidential and secure.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required by law or in response to a valid legal request, such as a court order or government inquiry.
As a data subject, you have certain rights regarding your personal data. These rights may include:
- The right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal information.
- The right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time (if consent was provided).
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, loss, or alteration. However, please note that no data transmission over the internet or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Links to third-party websites
Changes to this policy