Table of Contents
Name and contact details of the responsible person
The responsible for processing personal data via this website is Hans Lamecker. The contact details can be found here.
Processing of personal data, purpose of use and legal basis
Our website serves to provide information about Hans Lamecker’s professional activities.
When you visit our website, information is sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your terminal device. This information is temporarily stored in the log files of the server. The following information is collected:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- previously visited website (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data is collected and processed to ensure that the website connection is established smoothly and that the content is displayed correctly. The data is deleted when it is no longer required.
This constitutes a legitimate interest according to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. In no case will we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
Use of contact by e-mail
We point out that data transmission over the Internet can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
If you contact us via e-mail, the processing of your data is based on your voluntarily given consent in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR.
The specification of your valid e-mail address is necessary to be able to answer your inquiries. This data and your message will only be stored for processing and answering your request. The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required and there is no legal obligation to retain them. Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent at any time. The revocation does not affect the legality of the processing of the data carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. You can send the revocation in writing or by e-mail to the responsible person.
Please do not write any confidential information in an unencrypted e-mail, but use it only for a first contact.
Passing on of data
The data collected on our website will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent (Article 6(1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR).
The only exception is the use of the Content Delivery Network (CDN) of JSDelivr located within the EU. Here, the data mentioned in paragraph above may be passed on for the purpose of a faster presentation of this website and thus improved user experience. This constitutes a legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Cookies are used to make the use of our website more pleasant, effective and secure for you.
We use temporary cookies that are only stored in the browser of your terminal device for the duration of your visit to our website and are automatically deleted as soon as you close your browser.
We also use persistent cookies. These remain stored in your browser even after you have visited our website.
Your browser can be set to inform you about cookies and to allow or generally exclude the acceptance of cookies in general or in individual cases. You can delete cookies at any time via your browser settings. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be limited.
The data processed by cookies are necessary for the above purposes to protect our legitimate interests Article 6(1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
You have the following rights:
- Right to information about your personal data processed by us (Article 15 GDPR), this includes: information about the purpose of processing, category of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients, planned storage period,
- Right to rectify inaccurate data or complete incomplete data without delay (Article 16 GDPR),
- Right to erasure without delay (Article 17 GDPR),
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR),
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR),
- Right to revoke your consent given at any time (Article 7(3) GDPR),
- Right to object to processing when data is collected on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, insofar as there are reasons that arise from your particular situation (Article 21 GDPR),
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. (Art. 22 GDPR),
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 GDPR). As a rule, you can contact for this purpose the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace.
In order to assert these rights, you can contact the responsible person at any time.